Sunday, March 29, 2009

TEE SHIRT SAYINGS

We deck our kids out in tee shirts with funny sayings and then send them out in public. I thought I'd make a note of some seen worn at the elementary school where I teach. It's not even summer yet, and as soon as the temperature increases, so will the number of tee shirts with clever sayings on them.



Everyone in my family drives me nuts

I love candy

Five reasons I wear pink:
  1. I make this color look good
  2. My Mom made me wear it
  3. It's a fashion statement
  4. Rock stars wear pink
  5. I am tough enough to wear pink

(Dopey is pointing to the right and saying) "I'm with Grumpy"

You can agree with me or you can be wrong

My way or the highway

May I be excused? My brain is full

Super hero

I gave up video games. It was the worst 15 minutes of my life.

Be thankful I'm not your kid

My attitude....Your problem

I belong to the Dark Side

What would Tinkerbell do?

How to stay out of trouble:

  1. Don't do anything wrong
  2. Don't get caught
  3. Blame your friends

For a minute there you bored me to death

I'm not lucky....I'm good

It's not easy looking this good

How can I get better at video games when I am stuck at school for seven hours a day?

I wasn't sleeping. I was in a deep state of thinking.

No, I don't want to play video games all day. I also want to eat junk food, tease my sister and watch TV.

Simple math: stupid + dumb = my sister

Parents just don't understand

Spoiled but worth it

I'm a keeper

(front) The flying monkeys stole my sister (back) but they brought her back for talking too much

I'm Mom's favorite

My Mom Rocks!

The cops just pulled me over for carrying these huge guns (arrows pointing to the wearers biceps)

(front) Santa thinks I'm nice (back)because I don't get caught

Adults don't normally wear this type of clothing, probably in order to avoid stares, verbal abuse, and physical assaults, but I have a neighbor across the street who has a jagged edge and I saw him wear out a tee shirt that said something unrepeatable on this blog site. For the exact tee shirt wording, please send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Rafael's Silver Cloud Motel, Room 163, 4500 Rockwell Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90909

No comments: